Amalgamated Solutions International
Elijah Sharpe founded Amalgamated Solutions International (ASI) in late 2000 to combat various occult threats uncovered during Sharpe’s time working with Task Force Valkyrie. It initially had strong links to the United States Military, but later relocated to a custom built facility in the heart of Philadelphia. Today, it is a private organization funded by several subsidiaries and silent investors.
Under Sharpe’s direction, several “advanced skills agents” were added to the agency shortly after its creation. These agents benefit from supernatural abilities, both innate and enhanced.
ASI is a well-known and respected organization that has excellent relations with many international hunter groups. Their facility in Philadelphia contains vast quantities of secret files and occult artifacts.
The following members of the Contingent are part of the ASI compact
Status in ASI grants the following benefits:
- Status 1: There are always people that can be contacted about what’s going on. Rank 1 Status grants 1 Staff dot; +1 Staff dot at Rank 3 and Rank 5. Limited to the following skills: Occult, Politics, Larceny, Stealth, Socialize, Subterfuge.
- Status 3: Advanced ASI techniques have rendered a serum from gathered specimen samples that grant the character Unseen Sense. Chose one of the following: Ghosts, Vampires, Fae, Frankenstein Monsters, and Magic. Characters must continue to receive the serum regularly, so this Merit disappears if you lose this level of Status.
- Status 5: Further ASI technologies grant the character up to a 3 dot Supernatural Merit of their choice, subject to ST approval.
Completing any of the following three goals will gain a character one Compact Beat for the session.
- Offer asylum to persecuted supernaturals
- Use acquired knowledge to be better hunters
- Seek new knowledge about the supernatural